3 February 2015

Chalk Paint Is 25



Exactly 25 years ago, a chance meeting in Holland led me to create a new kind of decorative paint. I called it Chalk Paint® because of its velvety matt finish. I had dreamed of making this paint for many years and, in 1990, that dream finally became a reality. Now my paint is sold in over 1,250 shops and loved by millions around the world. And Chalk Paint® has come to mean so much more than paint — it represents integrity, heritage and a wonderful community of like-minded people. Chalk Paint® is Annie Sloan paint!  #ChalkPaintIs25

9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I love your paint! It's like nothing I've used before. Here is a view of my first piece of furniture: https://theuncommonpearl.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/this-girl-and-girlie-paint/

    I am learning all that this paint can do. Thank you for creating a product that is so versatile and puts creativity into the hands of its users!

    All the best to you, Annie Sloan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations with your 25 year anniversary!
    groetjes van Marijke from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 25th Anniversary! I love love love your paint and have used it on many small projects, but last year I bought an old and 'forlorn' looking desk in a little antique shop and 'Annie Sloaned' it - it now gets full use in my outside craft shed and I love it! I am now looking for another piece of furniture to work on this year..here it is if you'd like a look.. http://8thwonderart.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/woyww-wednesday-15th-july-2014.html
    All the very best to you and thank you for creating this amazing paint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Carole. The desk looks fantastic. I'm glad you love my paint :)

      Delete
  4. ABSOLUTELY ......... Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete